GIRL! Why has it taken me so long to find you?! I was just looking at your black and white holga esq images on FB thinking "Ooh I wonder how naughty it would be to use these in a post!"
Trish! It has been an oh so long time! I can't even remember when I saw you last, I'm guessing 'pt time' when I was going through one of my many grumpy teenager phases.
After I left TTS I did an art foundation in Bournville doing photopgraphy, and now i'm at London College of Communication doing journalism, I love it.
How on earth are you? By the looks of your (very lovely) site extremely busy, where are you based now? xxx
ps feel free to use the pics (just make sure i'm credited) ;)
GIRL! Why has it taken me so long to find you?! I was just looking at your black and white holga esq images on FB thinking "Ooh I wonder how naughty it would be to use these in a post!"
ReplyDeleteWhat have you been doing the last million years?!
xoxo
www.awonderingstar.com
Trish! It has been an oh so long time! I can't even remember when I saw you last, I'm guessing 'pt time' when I was going through one of my many grumpy teenager phases.
ReplyDeleteAfter I left TTS I did an art foundation in Bournville doing photopgraphy, and now i'm at London College of Communication doing journalism, I love it.
How on earth are you? By the looks of your (very lovely) site extremely busy, where are you based now? xxx
ps feel free to use the pics (just make sure i'm credited) ;)