Sunday, 26 June 2011

The Breakfast Club

Not only is this a great film, but also a great diner.



Situated in a handful of locations across central London, they serve a whole array of appetising breakfast fare, ranging from the traditional English breakfast to the traditional American - delicious pancakes and maple syrup galore - with Spanish in between.

I opted for a veggie breakfast burrito, a mouth watering number as big as my head full of scrambled egg and mushroom, and accompanied by a medley of complimentary condiments including guacamole.

At first glance I thought the price was a little expensive, (around £10 for breakfast?!) but on seeing the size of the meals reconsidered this drastically, I didn't need to eat for the rest of the day after.

Highly recommended, and their breakfast smoothies are particularly sumptuous too, albeit slightly heavy if you too conquer a burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment